Grade level : This craft is for preschoolers and kindergartners .
Material needed : * toilet paper rolls (1 per student)
* white construction paper
* sharpies (or pens or crayons)
* pipe cleaners
* cotton balls
* anything else you would like to decorate your bunny , like ribbons , pins , pompoms ,etc
And the teacher may want to have a needle handy to poke wholes for the mustache .
(1) The teacher should measure the white construction paper with the following size .
Height : 4.25 inches
Width : 6 inches
(2) The teacher should also trace the ears , and the feet on a white construction paper .
(3) Each student should have one toilet paper roll , one piece of construction paper measuring 4.35" X 6" and a piece of white construction paper with the ears and feet .
(4) The student should glue the white construction paper on the toilet paper roll so it will fit neatly .
(5) While this dries , the student need to cut the ears and the feet with scissors . Using a sharpie they should color the "inside" of the bunny's ears .
(8) After the teacher made the wholes , the student will choose a couple of pipe cleaner . In this example , I made a white bunny ...and I chose a white pipe cleaner . However you can use any color you want ! The student should put the pipe cleaner through the whole , twist the part that is inside the roll . He / she should cut the pipe cleaner outside , at the desired length .
(9) Now the student will take one cotton ball and glue it on the lower back of the bunny .
(11) Now our bunny is done . But to make it more fun you can add anything you wish to it . Like a ribbon ....